A document management system for scanning, archive and retrieving documents.
The Perceptive Content suite contains many tools that enable you to direct and control the entire lifecycle of documents. Documents can be scanned or imported. Workflows can be setup to route documents for approvals according to your business process.
- Student Records: Admissions, Student Finance, Registrar’s Office, Student Housing, etc.
- Employee Records: Benefits, Payroll, College/Admin level HR
- Research/Grant documents: Sponsored Project (SPA), SFR, Academic Health Center
- Financial documents: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Travel and Expense, etc.
Financial System Imaging
Financial documents archived in Perceptive Content include voucher supporting document (invoices), expense reports, purchasing card reports, journal supporting documents, vendor requests, deposits, etc. For more information, see Financial Document Imaging.
- Archive documents
- Process documents through a workflow
- Automation tools
- Customize a workflow to your business needs
- Securely control access to your documents
- Electronic forms processing