Perceptive Content Client: User Guides
Note: Most of these guides are from an older version of the software. You may notice a few minor differences, but generally they still are accurate for the version we are using.
Use the quick start guide below to get started using Perceptive Content (ImageNow and Perceptive Experience).
Below is documentation for common Perceptive Content (ImageNow) tasks.
- Processing a Batch (PDF)
- Processing a Workflow Item (PDF)
- Searching for a Document (PDF)
- Using ImageNow Printer (PDF)
Access from Off Campus
If you need to use Perceptive Content desktop client or Perceptive Experience from an off-campus location, you will need to connect via Virtual Private Network (VPN). Please visit the VPN website, to download a supported VPN client and access set up instructions.
ImageNow 6 Basics Online Tutorial
Topics covered in this course include:
- indexing scanned documents
- retrieving indexed documents
- searching for documents using simple and advanced queries
- viewing documents with PowerView
- adding annotations to documents
- routing and processing documents in workflow
To view this video training, go to: ImageNow 6 Basics Online Tutorial