Hardware & Software Requirements for Perceptive Content
Requirements for Perceptive Content
Off Campus Access: VPN Required
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10. The Perceptive Content desktop client remains a 32-bit application that is capable of running on Windows 10 64-bit.
- Please Note: The current version of Perceptive Content does not support Windows 11.
- Processor: Minimum 2.0 GHz.
- Screen Resolution: Minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768. A 1280 x 1024 SVGA screen resolution is recommended.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB is required.
- RAM: 2 GB is required.
For USB scanners, revision 2.0 is recommended. Scan stations require a minimum of 1 GB available disk space and may require more for temporary storage space, depending on scanning volume.