Public Computer Labs
Drop-in and use hardware and software in computer labs on the Twin Cities campus.
University students, faculty, and staff from all departments may drop-in and use networked computers, professional software suites, scanners, printers, and related equipment in computer labs on the Twin Cities campus.
University faculty and staff may also reserve available spaces for class and University-sponsored events.
Public Computer Lab Locations
Find details about hours, software, and printing available by clicking on the links to the individual labs.
- Coffman Memorial Union B60
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs 50
- Jones Hall 135 - Language Center Multimedia Lab
- Walter Library 103
- Wilson Library [various locations]
See also a list of the Academic Computer Labs.
- Mac and Windows computers
- Professional software suites
- Scanners and printers
- Large-format printing