Print in OIT-managed printing locations from your personal computer or mobile device when you are connected to the Twin Cities campus WiFi networks.
- Available at multiple locations across all campuses. Including OIT computer labs and other participating departments.
- Available for use on personal computers, tablets, and smartphone devices (Android or iOS).
- Set up WiFi printing once, and use it anywhere you can connect to University of Minnesota WiFi.
Campus Cloud Printing
- Log in to Campus Cloud print.
- Upload your document.
- Swipe your U-Card and release your print job at the printer's location.
Printing from a Windows or Mac Laptop
- Install the appropriate print drivers for your operating system:
- Send a document to the desired WiFi printing queue (OIT-WiFi-BW or OIT-WiFi-Color).
- Go to one of the following locations to pick up your print job.
Printing from a Mobile Device
- Select the plus sign on the map below until you see yellow arrows, or view a larger map.
- Select one of the arrows to see more information about that print location.
Staff & Departments
Health Sciences Affiliates
IT Staff and Partners
10 cents per page for black-and-white prints.
50 cents per page for color prints.