Print in OIT-managed printing locations from your personal computer or mobile device when you are connected to the Twin Cities campus WiFi networks.
Students are able to print in OIT-managed printing locations from their personal laptops, tablets, or smartphones (Android and iOS) connected to the Twin Cities campus UMN WiFi network and from remote locations when also connected to the Virtual Private Network (VPN) with AnyConnect.
- Available at nine locations across campus (listed below).
- Available for use on personal computers, tablets, and smartphone devices (Android or iOS).
- Set up WiFi printing once, and use it anywhere you can connect to University of Minnesota WiFi.
Printing from a Windows or Mac Laptop
- Install the appropriate print drivers for your operating system:
- Send a document to the desired WiFi printing queue (OIT-WiFi-BW or OIT-WiFi-Color).
- Go to one of the following locations to pick up your print job.
Printing from a Mobile Device
- Setup and Print from an Android Device to a WiFi Print Location on Campus.
- Setup and Print from an iOS Device to a WiFi Print Location on Campus.
- Select the plus sign on the map below until you see yellow arrows, or view a larger map.
- Select one of the arrows to see more information about that print location.
Staff & Departments
Health Sciences Affiliates
IT Staff and Partners
10 cents per page for black-and-white prints.
50 cents per page for color prints.