Academic Video Production
We can help you to produce videos for your courses or other academic projects.
Faculty and instructional staff can work with our media specialists to produce videos for courses or other academic projects, including: recorded lectures, interviews, demonstrations, and learning objects.
Our Media Production Process
Our process reflects our commitment to high-quality outcomes and meeting your goals and objectives. We provide guidance and support throughout the process.
- Develop a treatment: The first step is a meeting through which we discuss and define your project.
- Pre-production: Includes scheduling recordings, script development, collecting releases and other permissions, collecting assets, and preparing to present on camera.
- Production: We set up, record, and coach you through the process.
- Post-production: After you’ve reviewed the footage we edit and add captions, titles and other information.
- Publish: We deliver the video files, which are stored and published with the tools of your choice.