TDX: Add an Attachment to a Ticket
You can attach one or more files to a ticket.
Adding an Attachment to a Ticket
- Find the ticket to which you'd like to add an attachment.
- Click Add in the ticket taskbar; then select Attachment.
The Add Attachments window pops open.
- Select Browse and find and choose the desired file.
- Click Open. The file populates to the Add Attachments window.\
- Click Upload to add the file to the ticket.
- You can attach additional files uploading them one at a time.
- Any files added appear below the Requestor information in the Attachments block on the right side of the General tab within the ticket.
- Click View in the attachment block to view the file.
Note: You can click the name of the attachment to download it but many attachments will not display properly when downloaded.