Self-Help Guides: Reorder Links in a Subcategory
Note: These instructions assume you have logged into your Drupal site and that you have permissions to edit content in the site.
Reordering Links in a Subcategory
- Click Content in the Administrator Toolbar
- Search for the Self-help Guide Column you want to update, and click Edit.
- Click Links in the Subcategory where you wish to reorder the links. The list of links for that subcategory will open.
- Click and hold the Move iconnext to the link you wish to reorder.
- Drag the link up or down to place the link where you want it.
- Note: You can only reorder a link within the same subcategory.
- Save and Publish the column.
- Note: The options you see for saving and/or publishing the column will depend on how your site is set up.