Callers can leave a voice message for you when you are away from your telephone.
If you are unable to answer your phone, voicemail enables callers to record a message. Voicemail can be managed and accessed on your phone or online.
- Forward calls to another mailbox or phone number
- Escape to operator, or find me/follow me function
- Modify features and manage voicemail options online
- Create an alias to recognize your home or cell phone
- Send voice messages to an email address
- Send all your calls to voicemail (Do Not Disturb)
- Set up an away greeting for an extended absence
- Receive faxes