Track interactions with students, constituents, and organizations.
University offices can use Salesforce, a Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system, to track, manage, and report on different types of interactions they have with prospective or current students or other constituents or organizations.
- Enterprise CRM provides offices working with students the ability to track, manage, and report on the various types of student interactions and experiences at the University.
- Recruitment CRM facilitates managing and driving the undergraduate student recruitment process.
- Mass Email and eMarketing services are also available. See Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Enterprise CRM self-help guide can help staff in offices working with students learn how to access, customize, navigate, and use Salesforce to work with records, reports, and data.
- Enterprise CRM Service Console self-help guide can help staff in offices working with students learn how to access, customize, navigate, and use Salesforce to work with cases, reports, and data.
- Recruitment CRM self-help guide can help staff using Undergraduate Admissions recruitment functionality in Salesforce understand good practices and basic information on navigating and working with Objects and records of different types.