Schedule your social and academic life, share calendars with others, and invite friends to events.
Organize your life with the help of Google Calendar, the official University calendaring system. Schedule your social and academic life, create personal calendars, share appointments with others, and invite colleagues and friends to events.
Updated Google Calendar Now Available
Google Calendar’s updated interface is now available at the University of Minnesota. The new interface will be optional for you to use until February 28, 2018, when it will become the University’s standard Google calendar interface.
- See event details at a glance: including the entire guest list and responses.
- Add new events more quickly: easily add the event name, time, and more when you click on an empty space on your calendar.
- New view options: calendar events look different depending on your response
Learn more about the new Google Calendar features!
- Schedule meetings or events and invite guests
- Book a room or resource
- Set reminders
- Create recurring appointments
- Add an attachment or Google Hangout to a meeting
- View other calendars