Enterprise IT Service and Asset Management tool
TeamDynamix (TDX) is the new enterprise IT Service and Asset Management tool being used by many service desks at the University, including Technology Help, some colleges, and administrative support helplines. TDX provides ticketing, asset management, change management, and service and access requests management.
We are launching TeamDynamix in May 2020. For more information, see TeamDynamix Transition.
- “MyWork” view for technicians with quick access to tickets, tasks and KB articles.
- Group tickets and convert incidents to major incidents/problems as needed.
- Gain valuable insights with detailed reporting & dashboards.
- Asset discovery: Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, and networked devices
- Integrate with third-party tools so you can manage all assets in one place
Need to learn how to do a particular task in TeamDynamix (TDX), use one of our self-help guides to quickly find how-to instructions:
University-funded: No charge.