TDX Knowledge: Associate a Knowledge Article with a Ticket
When you create a ticket, you will need to associate the Knowledge Base article you used to resolve the ticket.
- If no article exists, you should Create a New Article from the Incident as part of the resolution process.
Associating a Knowledge Base Article with an Incident
- From the ticket form, find the Knowledge Base article you used to help the customer.
- Use the Lookup Knowledge Base Article button in the Knowledge Base Article field. A new window opens with a list of articles.
- Enter Search terms. A new window opens with a list of all articles regardless of Status: Not Submitted, Submitted, Approved, Rejected, or Archived.
- Click View in the Link column to open an article in a separate window.
- Click an article's Subject to attach it to the incident. The Knowledge Base Article Lookup window will close and the Knowledge Base Article field displays the article subject.