WiFi: iPhone (iOS) Setup Guide
Your iPhone or iOS device will automatically find all WiFi networks in range. On campus, you will see the UofM Networks: eduroam and UofM-Guest.
We strongly recommend using eduroam to connect if you are a University Staff, Student, Faculty, or have a University Sponsored Account. After connecting to eduroam, your device will remember the network and automatically connect when you are in range.
Enable WiFi and Connect to eduroam
- From the main screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option to open the wireless network menu.
- Turn WiFi on if necessary, and tap to select eduroam.
- When prompted to authenticate, enter your full University of Minnesota email address ([email protected]) and password.
- Tap Join this Network to connect to eduroam.
- If prompted, tap the Accept button to verify the University security certificate.
If you continue to have issues connecting to eduroam, see Download and Install eduroam CAT on an iOS Device.