Self-Help Guides: Create a New Subcategory in a Main Category
Columns in a self-help guide are made up of Main Categories, Sub-categories and resource links. For more information on the structure of a self-help guide, see: Understand the Structure.
Note: These instructions assume you have logged into your Drupal site and that you have permissions to edit content in the site.
Creating a New Subcategory in a Main Category
- Click Content in the Administrator Toolbar.
- Search for the Self-help Guide Column you want to update, and click Edit.
- Scroll to the Main Category where you want to add a subcategory. If all subcategories under that Main Category are used, click the Add another item button below the last subcategory.
- Enter a title in the Subcategory Title field.
- (optional) Fill in the Description field.
- Add links to resources, see the following How-to articles for step-by-steps:
- Save or Publish the column.
- Note: The options you see for saving and/or publishing the column will depend on how your site is set up.