Oracle's PeopleSoft applications are the basis for a great number of the University's mission critical functions. Other enterprise applications integrate with PeopleSoft to provide specific functionality to select user populations.
Regular maintenance and operation schedules of several central enterprise applications is published below for University of Minnesota business analysts and technology staff who are authorized to access these systems.
Environment Instance Events Calendar
The calendar includes PeopleSoft refresh dates, bundle dates, etc.
If the calendar is not displayed above, then sign-in to MyU or U of M Gmail and re-access this page. Alternatively, use one of the following links:
- Add to Google Calendar (adds to your Google Calendar list)
- View Google Calendar (does not add to your Google Calendar list)
Note to Crookston, Duluth, Morris, and Rochester staff
If you need to view this calendar, it needs to be explicitly shared with your ID/email address since it was created under the "Twin Cities" Google Domain. To request access, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Ask to have the 'Environment Instance Events' Google Calendar shared with your ID.
- Provide your unit/department name.
- Briefly describe the type of PeopleSoft support work that you perform and hence how you will use the calendar information.