PeopleSoft Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
Manage employee position, recruiting, appointment, and payroll information.
The University uses Oracle's PeopleSoft Human Capital Management module for human resource management, benefits, and payroll processes.
- The Office of Information Technology provides technical support to the Office of Human Resources.
- The Office of Human Resources provides support to staff who use these systems to access their own pay and benefits information or to perform human resources administration duties as part of their jobs.
Users access the module through MyU.
- Find employee and student job openings.
- Access information regarding paychecks, benefits, timesheets, absence requests, tax documents, etc.
- Protect your personal information from identity theft with Duo Two-Factor Protection (Authentication).
- Approve timesheets and absence requests.
- Track hiring processes.
- Find human resource information on the Office of Human Resources site.
Human Resources Staff
- Find information for staff who perform human resources administration duties on the HRMS Instructions site.
- Learn how to access and use enterprise data, including human resources data, with Enterprise Data: Overview to Working with University Data.