PeopleSoft Financials (EFS)
Find tools, systems, procedures, and policies for managing University financial operations.
The University uses Oracle's PeopleSoft Finance application, also known as the Enterprise Financial System (EFS), for budgeting, revenue receipt, expenses, accounts payable, and all other accounting and financial management business processes.
- The Office of Information Technology provides technical support to the Controller's Office.
- The Controller's Office provides support to staff who use these systems to perform financial operations as part of their jobs.
Users access the system through MyU.
- Most financial system access roles require training. Information about financial system/process training is available on the Controller’s Office training webpage.
- Find support information for staff who perform financial operations on the Controller’s Office Enterprise Financial System (EFS) webpage.
- Learn how to access and use enterprise data, including financial data, with Enterprise Data: Overview to Working with University Data.