Zoom: My Profile
Accessing your Profile page:
- Sign in with your Internet ID and password to zoom.umn.edu
- Click the Profile button at the top of the navigation side-bar on the left side of the page.
You can change the following on your Profile page:
- Upload/change your profile photo (this is the picture other meeting participants will see next to your name if you have your video turned off).
- Your Name
- Your Personal Meeting ID
- Your Personal Link
- Your Time Zone
- Your Language
- Your Host Key
Note: Not all fields on this page can be changed. Those that can be changed have Edit or Customize buttons on the right-hand side of the page.
Uploading or Changing your Zoom Profile photo:
- Click Change beneath your current photo or the grey silhouette of a person.
- Click Upload in the lower left-hand corner of the Change Picture pop-up window.
- Choose a .jpg,.jpeg, .gif, or .png file on your computer that is smaller than 2MB to upload.
- Move the square that appears over the image so that the portion of the photo you want to include is contained within the dotted line borders of the square. You can also click and drag one of the borders to adjust the size of the square. You will see the selected portion of the image on the right-hand side. This portion of the image will become your profile photo.
- Click the blue Save button
Sign Me Out From All Devices
The Profile page also features a link at the bottom of the page to "Sign Me Out From All Devices." You should use this link if you are signed into the Zoom app on a device that is not password/passcode protected and that device is lost or stolen. This will not prevent you from signing back into Zoom on any devices and does not lock your account.