TDX: Log in to the Client Portal
The TeamDynamix platform has two main areas: the Client Portal and Users (TDNext).
- Client Portal: the Service Catalog and Knowledge Base side of the platform.
- Users (TDNext): the Ticketing side of the platform where you will work on any classification of ticket in the tool. See Log in to Users (TDNext) for more information.
Logging into the Client Portal
- Go to TeamDynamix.
- Click on Client Portal.
Using the Client Portal
Technicians will use the Client Portal for the following:
- Search the Knowledge Base.
- Note: See Associate a Knowledge Article with a Ticket for how to access the Knowledge Base while working within a ticket.
- Find links to Access Request and Service Request forms for users to complete.
- Knowledge editors will perform common tasks for their role.
We will not be directly pointing users to this area of the tool. Our users may come across the link to the Client Portal when completing Service Request forms. They will see request tickets that they have completed and see the following menu on the home page: