TDX: Move between Users (TDNext) and the Client Portal
The TeamDynamix platform has two main areas: the Client Portal and Users (TDNext).
- Client Portal: the side of the platform with the Service Catalog and Knowledge Base. See Log in to the Client Portal for more information.
- TDNext: the Ticketing side of the platform where you will work on any classification of ticket in the tool. See Log in to Users (TDNext) for more information.
Once inside one of these areas of the tool, you can navigate to the other side of the tool without logging out and logging back in.
Going from Users (TDNext) into the Client Portal
You will know you are in the Users (TDNext) area of the tool when you see the tabs for different work areas across the top:
- Click on the Applications Menu to the left of the tabs. A menu with many different icons will appear below the Application Menu icon.
- Click on the Client Portal. The Client Portal will open in a new browser window.
- Click into either browser tab to work in both areas of the tool as needed.
Going from the Client Portal to Users (TDNext)
The Client Portal area will always have the Services and Knowledge Base option at the top of the page underneath the U of M logo.
- Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the banner area.
- Select TDNext from the User Profile menu. The Users (TDNext) application will open in a new tab in the browser window.
- Click into either browser tab to work in both areas of the tool as you need to.