TDX Incident: Edit a Ticket
In the Details (static view) of a ticket, you have an Actions button and an Edit button in the ticket menu. Use the Actions button to Work a Ticket through the process to resolution. Use the Edit button to make revisions to the original fields in the ticket, such as associating a different knowledge base article to the ticket or revising the Impact or Urgency of a ticket. The only field you cannot see in this view is Attachment, and any file you originally attached is not visible.
Editing a ticket
- Click Edit in the menu bar to make corrections to the ticket fields.
- Make any corrections to the ticket fields as needed.
- See Create an Incident Ticket for information on how to fill out each field of the ticket.
- Click Save to update the ticket with your changes.
- Click To Detail to return to the ticket Details (static view) of the ticket.