Sign in to Google Chrome using University of Minnesota Credentials
This article will help you to sign in to Google Chrome using your University of Minnesota ID and password for the first time or after a password reset.
When you reset your password, Google Chrome will log you out and require you to sign in again. The sign in function featured in the upper right of the window will not work to sign in again after a password reset. Instead, use the instructions below.
Log in to Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Enter the following into the URL/search bar:
- You will see the standard Google Chrome sign in page
- Enter your UMN email address, then click Next
- You will be directed to a normal UMN Sign in page
- Enter your credentials as normal and click Sign in
Once this is done, you will be signed in to Google Chrome under your University of Minnesota account.
Add another account to Google Chrome
- Click your name or picture in the upper right corner of the window
- Select Add Account
- For UMN Accounts, follow the instructions above starting at Step 4
- For non-UMN Accounts, log in using your normal credentials