Self-Help Guides: Reorder Subcategories in a Main Category
The subcategories in a self-help guide column can be re-ordered by dragging them up or down in the column order.
Note: These instructions assume you have logged into your Drupal site and that you have permissions to edit content in the site.
- Click Content in the Administrator Toolbar.
- Search for the Self-help Guide Column you want to update, and click Edit.
- Click and hold the Move iconnext to the Subcategory you wish to reorder.
- Drag the Subcategory up or down to the place where you want it, then release the Move icon.
- Note: You can only reorder a subcategory within the same main category.
- Save and Publish the column.
- Note: The options you see for saving and/or publishing the column will depend on how your site is set up.