Self-Help Guides: Delete a Main Category in a Column
Note: These instructions assume you have logged into your Drupal site and that you have permissions to editr content in the site.
Deleting a Main Category in a Column
- Click Content in the Administrator Toolbar.
- Search for the Self-help Guide Column you want to update, and click Edit.
- Click the Remove button at the bottom of the Main Category you wish to delete.
- Note: By deleting a Main Category, you also delete all Subcategories and links associated with it.
- Save or Publish the column.
- Note: The options you see for saving and/or publishing the column will depend on how your site is set up.