Self-Help Guides: Delete a Link to a Resource
Note: These instructions assume you have logged into your Drupal site and that you have permissions to edit content in the site.
Deleting a Link to a Resource
- Click Content in the Administrator Toolbar.
- Search for the Self-help Guide Column you want to update, and click Edit.
- Click Links in the Subcategory where you wish to remove a link. The list of links for that subcategory will open.
- Click the Remove button at the bottom of the link you wish to delete.
- Save or Publish the column.
- Note: The options you see for saving and/or publishing the column will depend on how your site is set up.