Recruitment CRM: Create Scripts
Scripts can provide callers with a literal script of what they should be saying or they may include prompts for talking points to be covered during the calls of that particular List/Campaign.
Creating a Script
- Click on the Scripts Tab from your homepage if showing in your default tabs or click on the All Tabs (+) button and select Scripts from the list.
- At Scripts Home click New to create a new script.
- On the New Script screen there are fields to fill out for the Script. How you fill out these fields will be determined by your internal business practices.
- Scripts Name is how the Script will appear in lists of Available Scripts. It is a required field..
- Description can be used to assist in searching or differentiating between similarly named Scripts in lists.
- Status can be used to communicate information to other users.
- For example, In Development can indicate a Script was started but may not be ready for use.
- The Script Text editor has formatting features to make the content of the Script easy to read or scan for the Caller Group Members using the Script.
- If creating more than one Script, click Save & New at the top or bottom of the page to be brought to another Script Edit screen and follow from Step 4 above.
- When completed, click Save at either the top or bottom of the Script Edit screen.