ITG Center: How to Create a Dashboard Page
The ITG Center dashboard is a user interface that pulls information from a variety of areas within ITG Center and organizes and presents it in an easy to read format. ITG Center allows you to customize the dashboard menu by creating pages (items that appear in the menu) and portlets that appear on each page.
- From the main menu bar in ITG Center, select Dashboard.
- Click on Personalize Dashboard.
- Before adding a new page, make sure the Private Pages folder is selected in the navigation area.
- In the toolbar, hover over the Add button and from the drop-down menu, click on New Page.
- Enter a descriptive name for the new page in the Page Name box.
Note: Pages are automatically saved, but any changes made to page preferences need to be manually saved.
- It is possible to relocate a portlet(s) from an existing page(s) to the new page you created. Use the Interface Buttons located above the page tree, or right click on a portlet and choose a command from the Context Menu to relocate a portlet.