ITG Center: How to Add and Customize a Portlet on a Dashboard Page
ITG Center grants a large degree of personalization, allowing one to customize what data is displayed, along with where and how it is displayed. The main user interface, called the dashboard, contains a number of pages which can in turn display a number of portlets. Pages are simply a means of grouping portlets together whereas portlets summarize related data. ITG Center allows you to create various portlets and customize them to meet your needs.
- From the main menu bar in ITG Center, select Dashboard.
- Click on Personalize Dashboard.
- In the navigation area, select the page you would like to add a portlet to and then click Add Portlets.
- In the pop up window select a Category and then click Find Portlets.
- Select the portlet(s) you want to add and click the Add button. Most portlets need to be edited/customized before they will display the desired information.
- To customize the portlet you added to the dashboard page, click the Edit Portlet Preferences button in the portlet.
- The Edit Preferences screen will display. Edit the preferences as needed to customize the information displayed in the portlet and click Save.
- In the main toolbar, click the Go to Page View button to return to the dashboard and view your customized portlet.