How to locate your W-2

This article will help assist you locate your W-2.


  1. Log into the MyU Portal.
  2. On the left, select My Pay or My Benefits. (Only UMN employees will see these tabs)
  3. At the bottom of the page, look under the Tax subheading and choose: W-4 Tax Information | W-2/W-2C Consent | View W-2/W-2C Forms | W-2 Reprint (2014 & before

Employees can view and print their reissued W-2, or email it to a specified address.   If Self-Service Actions aren't available, complete the Request for Duplicate W-2 form and forward it to Human Resources Call Center.

Additional Information

  • Form W-2 from 2015 to present are available at MyU. If you are unable to retrieve your W-2 at MyU or if you need a duplicate W-2 for years prior to 2015, complete the Request for Duplicate Form W-2 (pdf).
  • Please contact the Technology Helpline for further assistance.