Health Sciences Research Data Management
Manage Health Sciences clinical research data
Research Data Management, through its collaborations and partnership with CTSI/BMI and the Informatics Consulting Service (ICS), provides Data Management services as it relates to the Academic Health Center Information Exchange (AHC IE).
See who is on the Health Sciences Technology Research Data Management team.
Data Management Services
Common data management services we provide include:
- Clinical Data Repository (CDR)/Data warehouse
- Manage data feeds from Clinical Partners (Fairview, UMP)
- Data modeling
- Data standardization and terminologies
- Data request fulfillment, access and data manipulation
- Support of enterprise research applications
- One-time data requests
- Data marts and registries
- Business Intelligence and reporting tools
- Data Shelter access and analytical tools
- Infrastructure, including servers, security and storage/backups
- Support of multi-site research projects
University-funded: No charge for Health Sciences affiliates.