Google’s new updated Gmail web interface will be available at the University of Minnesota beginning in July.
The new interface will be optional for you to use until it becomes mandatory in October, when it will become the University’s standard Google web mail interface. Learn more about the new features coming soon to Gmail!
Gmail is a user-friendly, web-based email service with features designed to help keep your mail organized and at your fingertips.
- Access from any device
- Send and respond to email messages
- Manage messages by applying labels, setting up filters, and archiving emails
- Instant message with chat function
- Use task lists to help prioritize
- Integrated with G Suite Apps
- Access to Inbox by Gmail, a Google app focused on improving email productivity and organization (except those users within the Academic Health Center)