Gmail is a user-friendly, web-based email service with features designed to help keep your mail organized and at your fingertips.
Updated GMail interface
Soon after October 16th, 2018, any users who’ve opted out of the new Gmail will be automatically migrated to the new experience. They won’t be able to opt out after that date. Users who’ve already transitioned to the new Gmail will lose the ability to opt out as well.
Learn more about: The New Gmail Interface
Coming late October - Work offline in the new Gmail
Coming in late October, you will be able to search, write, delete, and archive up to 90 days of messages, even when they’re offline.
Learn more about: Working Offline in Gmail
- Access from any device
- Send and respond to email messages
- Manage messages by applying labels, setting up filters, and archiving emails
- Instant message with chat function
- Use task lists to help prioritize
- Integrated with G Suite Apps