Include User Experience in Your Web or Purchasing (RFP) Project
You’re purchasing something that needs to be easy for the whole University community to use. We can:
- Provide questions to gauge vendor usability awareness in your requirements document
- Develop vendor demonstration scripts based around use-cases for your audience
- Evaluate the end-user experience of finalist products before you select one
By including us, you will:
- Have an impartial facilitator to guide you through the process
- Make decisions based on user data
- Save yourself valuable time and effort by avoiding re-work
We can help at any stage of your project. Get started early for the most benefit.
Take the Next Step
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the Usability Request Form
We'll be in touch within one business day.
Have Some Questions?
Meet with a User Experience Analyst
We're happy to sit down and talk with you.
University-funded: No charge for University of Minnesota faculty and staff
What Our Customers Are Saying
"After seeing real users interact with our prototypes, we gained valuable insights that impacted project development. Sometimes user behaviors affirmed our assumptions, and sometimes they made us completely reconsider our approach. Either way, usability testing has been essential to improved user experiences on our donor-facing digital properties."
— Steve Anderson, Director of Digital Strategy, U of M Foundation
"This testing enabled us to customize our local instances of Moodle to improve the user experience for University of Minnesota teachers and learners. We were also able to share the results with the larger Moodle community to collectively build solutions for core Moodle code."
— Mark McKay, Senior Analyst, OIT