TDX Approvers: Find and Approve Your Requests (Groups and Supervisor Approvals)
Approvers will receive a TeamDynamix email with a link to the approval needed. This article is for those people who have the general technician role within TeamDynamix group and supervisor approvals. See Find and Approve Your Requests (Individual Approvers and Key Contacts) for those who approve requests without having a technician role in TeamDynamix.
In this article:
- Logging into TDNext
- Finding Your Request Tickets
- Viewing Your Request Tickets
- Approving/Rejecting a Request
- Reporting Issues with a Request Form
- Navigate to TeamDynamix.
- Select Users.
- Log in using your U of M credentials.
- A Welcome to TeamDynamix pop-up display will open and alert you to any notifications you have.
- Close the notification box.
Finding Non-PAR ARF Forms
If you approve work in the U of M Application (non-PAR provisioned access), follow these instructions for finding your forms:
- Click the Applications menu in the corner of the screen to open up some apps to find your work in:
- Select U of M Tickets. The center of the screen will open into the ticketing application and the application tab will appear near the application menu so that you can toggle between applications quickly.
- Click Awaiting My Approvals on the left navigation pane.
Finding PAR ARF Forms
If you approve work in the ARF Ticketing application, follow these instructions to find your forms:
- Click the Application menu A menu of applications will open below it.
- Select ARF Tickets to access the ARF ticketing application. The ARF Ticketing application desktop will be displayed.
- On the left navigation menu, click on Awaiting My Approval.
- Review the list of all Request tickets pending your approval in the main page area.
- Click on the ID Number or Title to open the ticket you want to work on. A new window will open displaying the Details (static view) of the request ticket.
- Scan the right side of the ticket to locate the Current Activities box to find where you can approve or reject the request.
- You may need to wait for 30 minutes for an approval step to reach you once a user submits a form. DO NOT move forward with the ticket until the approval step shows up in the Current Activities area of the ticket.
- DO NOT manually set the status of the request ticket to Resolved. The ticket workflow process will automatically do that once you have approved the request.
- This screenshot shows what a Supervisor Approval looks like. Your Approver Type will appear similarly in the Current Activities area of the ticket.
If you need to add any other notes regarding the request, see Communicate Through the Request Ticket.
- Navigate to the Current Activities area of the request ticket.
- Click on Approve or Reject in the approval step underneath your name.
- Selecting either Approve or Reject will make a pop-up window with a text box for comments appear.
- Enter any necessary comments or reasons for the rejection or for the approval of the request.
- Click Save.
DO NOT manually set the status of the request ticket to Resolved. The ticket workflow process will automatically do that once you have approved the request.
Scroll down to the ticket Feed to see the confirmation message in the ticket feed showing that you either approved or rejected the request.
If you see something in the ticket that needs to be changed before you can fully approve the request, DO NOT edit a ticket. Follow the instructions in Handle a Partial Request Situation.
If you encounter something that needs to be changed within the actual form itself, you can submit a request for your form to be updated via a TDX Modification Request Form.