An online event tool for the University of Minnesota community.
The Events Calendar is an online event tool for the University of Minnesota community. Faculty, staff, and student organizations can use the calendar to post both free and paid University-sponsored events.
- Create an event and share publicly or keep private
- Promote events easily via social media
- Use RSS to feed events to a unit, department, college, or group website
- Track RSVPs for free events
- Collect registration for paid events and process credit card payments online (for a 5% fee)
- Share locations with Google maps integration
- Allow multiple users to manage events under one profile
University-funded: no charge for free or no-registration events.
5% charge for paid events