Google Hangouts Chat
Collaborate with your team either in one-to-one chats or by chatting in a dedicated group space.
Google Hangouts Chat is a messaging platform. It makes it easy to collaborate with your team in an organized way either in one-to-one chat or by chatting in a dedicated group space. You can share and discuss Docs, Sheets, and Slides all in one place.
Users in the Healthcare Component (HCC) will not have access to Hangouts Chat but may request an exception from the AHC Privacy Office.
- Have private conversations—Use a direct message to communicate with a colleague or small group of people.
- Start group conversations—Use a room to have an ongoing conversation with your team or a group of people that can change over time.
- All members can see the conversation history so they won't miss what was already discussed.
- Rooms can have multiple threads, called conversations, to discuss different topics within the same room.
- Easily share Google Drive files.
- Ability to add Bots (coming soon)