University-wide reports to meet operational reporting needs, primarily for PeopleSoft data.
UM Reports are enterprise reports providing users a series of prompts to retrieve relevant data, primarily related to the PeopleSoft system. They are accessed through MyU via the Reporting Center in the "Key Links" menu.
Public UM Reports are open to all active faculty and staff with Reporting Center access. Private data reports are auto provisioned based on PeopleSoft access.
**Effective 8/20/21, a UMN VPN connection is required to access UM Reports from both remote and campus locations.
- Access reports from one place on the MyU Reporting Center
- Default access to public data reports for those with MyU Reporting Center access
- Customize report results with multi-level prompting
- Download data results to multiple file formats
- Retrieve data related to Finance, Human Resources and Student data subject areas
Staff & Departments
Health Sciences Affiliates
IT Staff and Partners
University-funded: No charge.