Qualtrics: Learning Sites
There are three different main sites where you can learn more about how to use Qualtrics. Each of the three sites has a slightly different purpose. Explore each of these sites below.
If you have any questions about accessing these sites, please contact the UMN Qualtrics Brand Administrators at [email protected].
Qualtrics Support Site
You can access Qualtrics Support online chat, phone, and email through the Qualtrics support site. In order to access their support portal, you will need to login to the Qualtrics support site using your UMN credentials. A few tips on contacting Qualtrics support:
- Online chat is excellent for quick questions on how the survey platform works.
- Phone is better than email for troubleshooting errors or more complex issues.
The Qualtrics Support site also offers extensive self-help information on its product features. If you’re just getting started with Qualtrics, we recommend exploring the content under the Survey Projects section of the Qualtrics support website.
Please note that the default UMN Qualtrics account will only have the features available in the CoreXM version of Qualtrics.
Qualtrics Basecamp includes courses, video walkthroughs, and webinars on features and processes in Qualtrics. To access Basecamp, you will need to login to the Qualtrics Basecamp site using your UMN credentials. When reviewing the tutorials, note that the default UMN Qualtrics account will only have the features available in the CoreXM version of Qualtrics.
Additionally, these tutorials were created with experience management in mind, so please note that some Basecamp tutorials may not apply to your use case.
- If you’re just getting started, we recommend the following sections of the Qualtrics Platform Essentials Certification Journey in the Qualtrics Basecamp:
- 3 Building a Survey Project
- 4 Distributing a Survey Project
- 5 Understanding Survey Data
- 6 Reporting Survey Results with Results Dashboards (optional)
- If you’re already experienced with Qualtrics, you can take the Qualtrics Basecamp course recommender. The Product line you will use in the survey is Design XM/CoreXM.
Qualtrics XM Community Site
The Qualtrics XM Community is a large group of Qualtrics users from across the globe. In the community, you can post questions and get answers. You can also look at other questions people have asked in the past and find responses to those questions. You will need to login to the Qualtrics community using your UMN credentials in order to ask questions and interact with posts. We recommend using the Qualtrics XM Community site to primarily to find information on:
- Implementation of a complex set-up or workflow within Qualtrics
- Niche topics not readily outlined in the Qualtrics Support self-help pages