Zoom: Post Webinar Survey or Destination URL
If you are hosting a webinar and want attendees to take a survey or be taken to a specific webpage afterward, you can create a survey from within the Zoom Portal, or you can share a survey you create on another platform (3rd party survey).
If you choose to use a 3rd party survey, Webinar participants can be prompted to take a Qualtrics survey, fill out a Google Form, or be redirected to the website of your choosing at the end of your webinar.
Note: The HCC instance of Zoom does not record attendees' information. HCC Zoom webinar hosts will need to offer registration using a different method, such as Qualtrics. This will let HCC Zoom webinar hosts follow up with their attendees by using the Qualtrics registration list.
In this Article:
You can create a webinar survey using Zoom's template or use a URL to a 3rd party survey.
- Log into umn.zoom.us and click on Webinars in the left navigation.
- Unver Topic, select the title of the Webinar you wish to add a survey to.
- Or, schedule a new webinar.
- Scroll down and click the Polls/Survey tab.
- Choose to Create new survey or Use a 3rd part survey
- Create new survey: You can create survey questions right from Zoom. Learn more about creating a Post-Webinar Survey on Zoom's website.
- Use a 3rd Party survey: You can paste in a link to an already-prepared survey, form, or webpage URL in the field that appears.
- Click Save.
To control how attendees receive the survey when the webinar ends:
- Next to How the survey shows, click Edit Setting.
- Check one or both of the following options:
- Show in the browser when the webinar ends
- Show the link on the follow-up email
- Click Save.
To download a report of the survey's results:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Webinar.
- Select Report Type: Choose the type of report you wish to generate.
- Select a Question Mark icon next to a report type to learn more.
- Choose a Webinar: Narrow the webinar search field by:
- Filtering the search dates
- Searching for a specific webinar ID
- Generate Report: After selecting the desired webinar, click Generate CSV Report.