Self-Help Guides: Create a New Main Category in a Column
Columns in a self-help guide are made up of Main Categories, Sub-categories and resource links. For more information on the structure of a self-help guide, see: Understand the Structure.
Note: These instructions assume you have logged into your Drupal site and that you have permissions to create content in the site.
Creating a New Main Category in a Column
- Click Content in the Administrator Toolbar.
- Search for the Self-Help Guide Column you want to update and click Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the column to find an un-used Main Category. If all Main Categories are used, click the Add another item button below the last Main Category.
- Enter a title in the Main Category Title field.
- Add Subcategories and links to resources as needed. See the following How-to articles for step-by-step instructions:
- Save or Publish the column.
- Note: The options you see for saving and/or publishing the column will depend on how your site is set up.