Recruitment CRM: Manually Create a Recruiting Territory
Recruiting Territories assign staff to records associated with different Organizations. How these are setup will depend on internal process and can vary as to the logic that assigns the different Organization records to staff.
Most of the time Recruiting Territories will be put into the system from outside sources. Sometimes, however, you may have a need to enter information for a Recruiting Territory not yet in the system.
This article explains the process for manually creating a Recruiting Territory record, outside of any other data loading streams. Internal business processes may differ on preferences of how and when to manually add information into CRM.
Creating a Recruiting Territory
- From your homepage, click on Recruiting Territories if showing as a default tab or click on the All Tabs button (+) in the menu bar to display All Tabs and click on Recruiting Territories in the list.
- From Recruiting Territories Home click New. This brings up the New Recruiting Territory page.
- On the New Recruiting Territory page you are required to enter a Recruiting Territory Name (check with internal business processes to see if you are using any systematic nomenclature.)
- You are able to use the Lookup icon from this page to assign a User as a Territory Manager for the Recruiting Territory.
- Description is an optional field used to communicate information internally and/or to make searching for the record easier at a later time.
- Once all desired fields have been filled in, click on Save at either the top or bottom of the page to be brought to the Recruiting Territory record where you are able to Manually Update Recruitment Territory Assignments.