Jadu Forms: Request to Move Form to Production
Requesting to Move a Form to Production
In order to have your Jadu form moved to the production environment, you must complete the following steps:
Review your forms by completing the Jadu Forms Production Readiness Checklist before submitting your request.
Use the checklist as a guide when completing the list of items on your form that will be checked by the Jadu support team.
Following the checklist helps prevent a delay in moving your form to production.
- Submit your request via email. The Move to Production request form is not yet live.
- Send an email to: [email protected]
- In the email body, write:
"Please direct this ticket to the Jadu forms support group. I am requesting that my form [insert form name here] be migrated to production."
Process for Moving Jadu Forms to Production
Jadu forms move into production during a migration window. The Jadu form migration windows are:
- Mondays 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Thursdays 5:30am-8:00am
- Form migration requests are assigned to the Jadu support team Mon-Fri, 8am-4:00pm.
- Once the request is assigned, the initial technical review will be completed in 2-3 business days based on the Jadu Forms Production Readiness Checklist.
- You will be notified by email if changes need to be made to your form based on the technical review.
- After completing the necessary form changes, reply to the notification email and another technical review will be completed.
- Once a final technical review is complete, the form will be migrated to production in the next migration window.
- A notification email will be sent when the form has been moved to production.The URL to the form will be included in the email.
- Make the form URL available to users.