AppsToGo: Reconfigure Citrix Workspace
This article is for users who use the Citrix Workspace (formerly, Citrix Receiver) application on their computer to access AppsToGo.
The AppsToGo Storefront was upgraded on December 28, 2017. If you are using the Citrix Workspace (or Citrix Receiver) application, you may see an error message:
Note: the upgrade did not affect the web interface.
To resolve the problem, delete the old profile in Citrix Workspace (or Citrix Receiver) and re-add it.
Remove and Re-add profile
- Open Citrix Workspace (or Citrix Receiver).
- Select Preferences from the Citrix Workspace (or Receiver) menu.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- Select your Primary account (there should be only one).
- Click the Minus (-) button below to remove it.
- Click OK to confirm deletion of the account. You will automatically be logged out of AppsToGo.
- Return to Citrix Preferences menu and select Accounts.
- Click the Plus (+) button to add an account.
- Enter your U of MN email address.
- Click Add.
- Enter your Internet ID in the User name field.
- Enter your Internet Password.
- Click Log On. You are now logged in to AppsToGo.
- Close Preferences window.
More information about AppsToGo is in the article Log In and Access Apps.