Accounts: Recover Forgotten Internet ID
This article explains how to locate a forgotten Internet ID.
- Navigate to http://umn.edu/lookup.
- Enter your name into the search box and click Search.
- People Search will display a list of people with the name you entered in Step 2. Locate your Internet ID based on middle initial, phone number, or college/department.
- Click on the name. The Internet ID will be displayed on the next page.
- Navtigate to my-account.umn.edu/public.
- Select the "Forgot Login" Option.
- Enter your alternate email and hit submit.
- Your Internet ID will be emailed to that email.
If you are not able to locate your Internet ID through these methods, please contact Technology Help. Support Representatives can look up an Internet ID on your behalf.