TDX Approvers: Review the Status of a Request Ticket in the Client Portal
You can see where a request is at in its workflow by looking at the request ticket in the Client Portal.
Reviewing the Status of a Request in the Client Portal
- Use the link to the TDClient Portal in the notification email to navigate to the ticket in the Client Portal.
- Locate the Workflow Stages header.
- Note: A ticket can have up to 4 stages: User Approval, Supervisor Approval, Access Approval, Fulfillment. If the ticket is in between one of those 4 stages, it will list the stage as Processing.
- Click any of the steps under Current Workflow Step to see a more detailed view of those steps and the person or group they are assigned to.
- Scroll to the bottom of the ticket Details page to review Feed for any public comments posted by other approvers or the fulfillment team.
- Review the Status of a Request in Users (TDNext)