TDX: Add a Report to a Desktop
When you are creating or managing a desktop, you may want to add a report. Some existing reports may meet your needs. Others you may need to modify to generate data relevant to your Group.
Adding a Report to a Desktop
- Go to the Desktop tab. See Create and Manage a Desktop.
- Click Edit Desktop. A new window opens for that Desktop.
- Click U of M Tickets in the Available Content column. A list of available reports appears.
- Find your desired report.
- You can do a page find (Ctrl+F or Cmd+F) for the name of the report.
- You can also scroll through the list.
- You will find existing reports and those you have modified and renamed.
- Drag the report to the desired column in the desktop window being edited.
- Click Save before exiting the Edit Desktop tool.
- Click Refresh on the Desktop page. The report will populate.