TDX: Add a Report to a Desktop
Important Note: Many standard reports need to be modified before they can be added to your desktop. If the report title includes the words Group or Groups, you will need to complete all steps in Modify a report with your own group's information before you add the report to your Desktop.
Adding a Report to a Desktop
- Navigate to the desktop area. See Create and Manage a Desktop.
- Expand the U of M Tickets category to see available reports by clicking on it.
- Find reports in U of M Tickets:
- Once you have expandeed U of M Tickets, you can do a page find (Ctrl+F or Cmd+F) for the name of the report.
- You can also scroll through the list.
- You will find standard reports in the list as well as those you have modified.
- Any reports you have modified will appear in this list under the category you saved it in. For example, if you modified a report on Incident tickets assigned to your group, you will find the report with a label of U of M Ticket / Reports / Incident Tickets, and the name of your report underneath.
- Drag any reports to the desired location in the desktop being edited.
- Save the desktop before exiting the Edit Desktop tool.
- Click Refresh on the main TDX page, or click back into the desktop you added it to. The report will populate.