Recruitment CRM: Clone a Query
There may be times when you want to create a Query that is similar to an existing Query record but with minor changes. Cloning a current Query can help save time by transferring some of the information in an existing Query to a new one for manipulation.
The instructions below show you how to clone a Query and details which data carries over and also highlights the data that does not carry over and will need to be added again
Cloning a Query
Navigate to the Query record (if needed)
- Click on the Queries Tab from your homepage if showing in your default tabs or click on the All Tabs (+) button and select Queries from the list.
- If the Query was just created it should be showing in the list of Recent Queries; if not then click on Go! next to View: All to show more Queries.
- Once the Query that needs to be added shows in the list, click on the Query Name to bring up the Query record.
Clone a Query
- From the Query record, click on Clone Query at the top or bottom of the Query Detail section. This brings up the New Query record screen.
- On the Query record screen you will notice that all of the information and criteria from the previous Query transfer over except for any associated Campaigns.
- To make any necessary changes to the new Query, click on Edit at either the top or bottom of the Query Detail section of the page and manipulate as needed.
- Once changes have been made to the Query criteria or other data, you can follow the process to Add a Query to a Campaign as needed.