Qualtrics: Activate a UMN Qualtrics Account
You may activate a Qualtrics account using:
- Your personal UMN internet ID
- A UMN departmental account
Preparing for Activation
- Read the Qualtrics Acceptable Use Information before activating your account. You can refer back to the Acceptable Use page at any time.
- Join the UMN Qualtrics Users Google Group to connect with other Qualtrics users at the University.
Activating Your Qualtrics Account Using your UMN Login
All active University of Minnesota faculty, staff, and students may use Qualtrics. To activate your Qualtrics account, log in to UMN Qualtrics:
- Navigate to Qualtrics.
- Log in with your UMN internet ID and password.
- A screen will display that says: "It looks like this is your first time logging in here. Do you have a preexisting Qualtrics account for this brand?"
- Select No, I don't have a preexisting account here. Qualtrics will display "Your user was created successfully."
- Select Sign In.
- After reading through the terms of service, select I accept.
- A screen appears saying "Welcome to XM."
Qualtrics Self-Help Guide Coming Soon