Jadu Forms - Integrated Components: USERV - D - Position Detail - Union (PAN)
USERV - D - Position Detail - Union (PAN)
Description: Displays the union of the currently selected position. If the position doesn t exist, the field will be empty.
*** Please note that this integrated component is intended to be used with the USERV Active Position Lookup integrated component.
Source System: PAN Database
Security Group: USERV
Fields On Form:
- Union (Display Field)
- Union Code
- Setup Source of Position ID - This input will determine the union based on the position ID. This input must map to another field that exists on the form. There are three options:
- Integrated Component - Add an integrated component, that outputs the position ID, to the form on a previous page. (It can t be on the same page as this integrated component.)
- Logic (Predefined) - Add a predefined logic that outputs the position ID to the form.
- Logic (Literal) - Add a literal logic and manually enter the position ID.
- The position ID needs to be a valid PAN position ID. Example: 250867
After adding this component to a form, the following input will need to be set on the Form Structure page. (Refer to the input knowledge base article for additional details on setting inputs. ***Add url link***)
- Position ID - Select the Position ID source that was set up in the prerequisite.