Drupal Lite: Add a New Term to an Existing Set of Tags (aka Vocabulary)
Vocabularies include terms. Terms add organizational data to pages and uploaded files, often referred to as metadata.
This is the second of three tasks to Create a New Set of Tags (aka Vocabulary).
Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Manage Tags in the Menu bar.
- Click the add terms link next to vocabulary you want to add.
- Enter a title in the Name field (required).
- Click Save. The "Created new term" message will appear.